IBM Global Process Services Conducted Campus Placement Drive at DAV College, Jalandhar and offered 14 job to selected students of B.Com/B.C.A. with pay packages ranging from 2.20 to 2.40 lakhs p.a. and posting choice at Gurgaon/Chandigarh. Prof. V.K. sareen, Dean Placement explain that IBM team led by Satyesh Pati,AM HR, Mr. Ketan Bansal and Miss Neha conducted the selection process which has 4 grounds. Which were Presentation about IBM, Job Profile & requirements at IBM, Group Discussion, Personal interview, Voice assessment and written technical test. 124 candidates from B.Com/BCA/BBA/B.Sc appeared for the test. 29 students were shortlisted and finally 14 students got job offers. Dr. B.B. Sharma, Principal congratulated the successful students and thanked the IBM team for making DAV Jalandhar Institution as their preferred campus for placement every year. Prior to this process, Prof. Vishal, Rajiv Puri, Sandeep Marwaha, Richa Kohli, Nisha Khanna & Siddhartha Sharma members of Placement cell helped in arranging the whole event.
- Datesheet for December House Examinations-2013
- Alumni Meet - 2013
- National Youth Parliament (National Level) on September 11, 2013
- Admission Notice 2013
- Coaching classes of B.Com (P) - Semester I
- Workshop on Plant Cell Division
- Economics Department is organising Extension lecture by S. Jasbir Singh, RBI
- Extension Lecture by Chemistry Department
- Extension Lecture
- Extension Lecture on "Kashmir Issues"
- National Conference on “Corporate Regulatory Reforms-issues and challenges” - Day 2
- National Conference on “Corporate Regulatory Reforms-issues and challenges” - Day 1
- “Science Qalloquium: Emerging trends in Basic & Applied Sciences” - Day 2
- Ritika got first position in B.Sc. food science
- Lecture organised on "Fundamental Group and its applications"
- “Emerging Trends in Basic and Applied Sciences”
- University positions in MA Sanskrit